Welcome to the most popular section of our monthly Hawaii Damon Blog Great Value Hawaii Luxury Real Estate! Currently most of the luxury home neighborhoods on Oahu are experiencing Buyers Markets (defined as having more than 5 months of inventory currently on the market) with average inventory levels at 16 months for Oahu luxury home neighborhoods (see Latest Oahu Hawaii Real Estate Statistics). Prices are decreasing making it a great time for Buyers to find good value properties in these neighborhoods. Whether you are an investor searching for a great deal or looking to trade up to a luxury home, now we would be auspicious time to purchase a home in a luxury neighborhood in Hawaii. Most median neighborhoods on Oahu in Hawaii are in extreme Sellers markets (complete opposite from luxury home neighborhoods) with prices rapidly increasing. Selling your home in a median neighborhood and trading-up / buying in a luxury neighborhood would be a wise decision. In this section I will feature Hawaii Luxury Real Estate, both Homes & Condos which I think offer especially great value for potential Buyers. This month features 2 properties; one home in Diamond Head and one condo building in Kakaako.
Diamond Head Home:
500 Hakaka Pl
- Price $2,890,000
- Spectacular Ocean Views from almost all rooms.
- Asking Price Below Tax Assessed Value ($3,127,400)
- 3,876 SQF Interior (including 231 SQF lanai) & 11,595 SQF Land
- Split level with 2+ floors
- Conveniently located in the prestigious Hakaka area nestled between Kahala & Diamond Head.
- Elevated enough for ocean views while still being within a comfortable walk to Cromwell’s Beach.
Kakaako Hawaiki Tower Condominiums:
As of this writing there are 10 units on the market some with good value and Unit 2007 offers exceptional value.
- Price $1,050,000
- Diamond Head / Ocean View
- Higher 20th Fl.
- 2 Bedroom Unit
- 1,025 SQF of indoor floor space
- Conveniently located across from Ala Moana Mall
- Built in 1999 and is well managed with reasonable maintenance fees (approximately $643/month)
- With many owners selling and new inventory in Ward Village, prices in this building are temporarily decreasing.
- Situated between Park Lane Ala Moana & Ward Village this building offers a moderately priced alternative for the neighborhood.
- Great value luxury condo buying opportunity across from Ala Moana Mall and a short walk to Ala Moana Beach & Park!
If you would like to know more about these properties please contact me (Damon Rhys) for more information. Disclosure: Some properties in this section may be listed by the brokerage firm I work with, Sachi Hawaii. My goal is to give my unbiased opinion on great value Hawaii Real Estate for all brokerage firms on Oahu. In this month the Hawaiki Tower property is listed by Sachi Hawaii.
Please check out this sites easy to use Search Tool to find current listings of Hawaii Real Estate now on the market. Homes for sale in Oahu and Condos for sale in Honolulu (Waikiki, Ala Moana, Kakaako, Hawaii Kai etc.) can all be found here using the Hawaii Condo Search or Hawaii Home Search tools.