Great Value Hawaii Diamond Head Luxury Home & The Collection Luxury Condo in Kakaako
Welcome to the most popular section of our monthly Hawaii Damon Blog Great Value Hawaii Luxury Real Estate! Currently most of the luxury home neighborhoods on Oahu are experiencing Buyers Markets (defined as having more than 5 months of inventory currently on the market) with average inventory levels at 15.6 months for Oahu luxury home neighborhoods (see Latest Oahu Hawaii Real Estate Statistics). Prices are decreasing (average sales prices for homes are almost 10% less than original asking prices) making it a great time for Buyers to find good value properties in these neighborhoods. Whether you are an investor searching for a great deal or looking to trade up to a luxury home or condo, now we would be great time to purchase a home in a luxury neighborhood in Hawaii. Most median neighborhoods on Oahu in Hawaii are in extreme Sellers markets (complete opposite from luxury home neighborhoods) with prices rapidly increasing. Selling your home in a median neighborhood and trading-up / buying in a luxury neighborhood would be a wise decision. In this section I will feature Hawaii Luxury Real Estate, both Homes & Condos which I think offer especially great value for potential Buyers. This month features 2 properties; one home on Diamond Head and one condo building in Kakaako.
- Price $3,680,000
- Engineered Oak flooring, Quartz counter tops, Ledgestone – best and finest materials used.
- 4 Bedrooms plus office and entertainment, billiard court place
- 7,958 SQF Living incl. Lanai & 13,657 SQF Land
- Split level with 2+ floors
- Conveniently located in the prestigious slope of Diamond Head.
- Extensively remodeled in 2017.
- Priced at just over tax assessed value
Kakaako The Collection Condominiums (new – 2016):
As of this writing there are 6 units on the market of which 3 are 2 bedroom units providing especially great value. Located on the West side of Kakaako this currently lesser priced building could experience appreciation especially after the Ward Village has been more developed.
- 2 Bedroom units below $1M and some in the $800K range.
- Beautiful Ocean & Diamond Head Views
- Well developed using materials one would expect in a more expensive new development
- Spacious, approximately 1,000 SQF of living space including Lanai.
- Conveniently located in Kakaako in the lesser developed West Side but closer to the ocean.
- Amenities abound including pool area, BB-Q etc. one would expect in a more expensive new development.
- After the center of Kakaako is more developed, the West side and this lesser priced building could experience appreciation.
If you would like to know more about these properties please contact me (Damon Rhys) for more information. Disclosure: Some properties in this section may be listed by the brokerage firm I work with, Sachi Hawaii. My goal is to give my unbiased opinion on great value Hawaii Real Estate for all brokerage firms on Oahu. In this month neither properties featured here are listed by Sachi Hawaii.
Please check out this sites easy to use Search Tool to find current listings of Hawaii Real Estate now on the market. Homes for sale in Oahu and Condos for sale in Honolulu (Waikiki, Ala Moana, Kakaako, Hawaii Kai etc.) can all be found here using the Hawaii Condo Search or Hawaii Home Search tools.